Aggressive Cost-Cutting Services. Robust Solutions.
Fidess Group Company
- Active Cycle Procurement™ reduces Tier I ERP costs for Net License, First Year Support, and 5-Yr. TCO…
- Annual maintenance renewals are reduced an average 22-58% well beyond 5 years!
- The method NOT employed by us is demanding a higher discount from your vendor. See why...
- There never was, is, nor will there ever exist, a firm with the knowledge and ability to do what we do.
- Fees are restricted to pre-agreed % of savings which a client already justified & would have paid! No savings, NO fees!
- Until we hand our client their new, LOWERED and "EXECUTABLE," Ordering Document, then and ONLY then is our % of savings fee invoiced.
- Call us to understand why "Legacy Procurement" (Adversarial Purchasing), high discounts do not provide DEEP cuts to Net L. & Long-Term support.
Active Cycle Procurement™
Active Cycle Procurement™ is our Tier I ERP Services Business Unit and we use the term to describe a business who is currently, or will soon be in an active sales cycle to purchase Tier I ERP Software.
Our existing clients are typically very large enterprises who we have known and helped with incremental and, or new add-on Applications.
Our second type of client, is usually running a cross between a highly customized Tier II with homegrown applications, who can no longer scale and have run out of customization options.
These "Net-New" clients are forced to move to an integrated and scalable Tier I Solution since many are within 1-2 years of losing their business. We only work with clients who have decided to move to Oracle® E-Business Suite, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne JD Edwards World or PeopleSoft.
Further, a business case, or other means has resulted in a "Financially justified and Committed Purchase" and a decision has been made to move forward with the purchase of an ERP Solution that solves a critical business need(s).
ERP Solutions & Auditing lowers the 5-Yr. TCO of what we call a Client's "Best Negotiated Tier I Vendor Offer," and never charge an upfront fee until a client is delivered what we call our "Service Provider's Final Executable Ordering Document" reflecting the minimum amout we have lowered a Client's 5-Yr. TCO.
No fee is owed, if what we put in writing is not delivered. Lean more about Active Cycle Procurement™...
Hardware & Business Applications
After being in business a little over one year, ERP Solutions & Auditing experienced unanticipated growth. This led to an aggressive plan for expansion. To that end, we have formed selective Partnerships with some of the best known Enterprises, who create the World's Best in Class Hardware & Business Applications, however, we never have and never will resell any ERP Software, Tier I or otherwise. Maintaining vendor neutrality when it comes Core ERP Software is critical to the way we conduct business. We have also recently joined with The Fidess Group of Companies, given the synergy and opportunity to work with some of the most talented Engineers and Sales Professionals complementing our Team.
We have also achieved the Certification of "Technical Experts" for both Businesses & Consumers with Intel®.
We are also an ASUS Gold Partner a Juniper Netwoks Reseller, a VMware Solution Professional Partner and an EMC Business Partner. We began with LSI® Corporation as an ISV/VAR are now an LSI® Preferred Partner.
We also build our own line of high-speed, Paradox™ Business Workstations designed for 24/7 operation, with a primary focus on storage arrays, speed and enterprise backup and restore.
We hand picked the Partners we represent, since their products and services are second to none. Learn more about our Solutions...