Aggressive Cost-Cutting Services. Robust Solutions.
- Active Cycle Procurement™ drastically reduces Tier I ERP costs for Net License, First Year Support and 5-Yr. TCO… Annual maintenance renewals are reduced an average 22-58%.
- We teach clients how support is calculated, managed and more importantly, how critical vendor support is. We also explain in detail why our experience has taught us, Third Party Support is NOT a good business decision and why.
- The number one method NOT used by us is demanding a higher discount from your vendor. Other consulting firms use this method and will likely obtain a 3-5% reduction for an upfront fee.
- We do not consider a 3-5% reduction to your Net License a DEEP CUT and high discounts are never the best methodology achieve deep cost cuts. Further, there never was, nor will there ever exist, a firm with the knowledge and ability to do what we do.
- Is a fee restricted to a percent of savings an actual fee? If a 400K budget is reduced by 200K, and a client's budget is reduced by 150K of course, there is a fee! However, fees typically affect a budget; our fees reduce client budgets.
- Until we hand our client an "EXECUTABLE," Ordering Document, then and only then is our pre-agreed to percentage of what we save a client in costs, earned!
- Call us to understand why "Legacy Procurement" (Adversarial Purchasing), and high discounts never lead to DEEP cuts in Net License Costs and why clients should be looking at support way past 5 years.
Active Cycle Procurement™
Active Cycle Procurement™ is our Tier I ERP Consulting Business Unit and we use the term to describe a business who is currently, or will soon be in an active sales cycle to purchase Tier I ERP Software.
Our existing clients are typically very large enterprises who we have known and helped with incremental and, or new add-on Applications.
Our second type of client, is usually running a cross between a highly customized Tier II with homegrown applications, who can no longer scale and have run out of customization options.
These "Net-New" clients are forced to move to an integrated and scalable Tier I Solution since many are within 1-2 years of losing their business. We only work with clients who have decided to move to Oracle, JD Edwards or PeopleSoft.
Further, a business case, or other means have resulted in a "Financially justified and Committed Purchase" and a decision has been made to move forward with the purchase of an ERP Solution that solves a critical business need(s).
ERP Solutions & Auditing lowers the 5-Yr. TCO of what we call our client's "Best Negotiated Tier I Vendor Offer," and never charge an upfront fee until a client is delivered what we call our "Consultant's Final Executable Ordering Document" reflecting the minimum amout we have lowered a clients 5-Yr. TCO. No fee is owed, if what we put in writing is not delivered. Lean more about Active Cycle Procurement™...
Hardware & Business Applications
After being in business a little over one year, ERP Solutions & Auditing experienced unanticipated growth. This led to an aggressive plan for expansion. To that end, we have formed selective Partnerships with some of the best known Enterprises, who create the World's Best in Class Hardware & Business Applications, however, we never have and never will resell any ERP Software, Tier I or otherwise. Maintaining vendor neutrality when it comes Core ERP Software is critical to the way we conduct business.
We have also achieved the Certification of "Technical Experts" for both Businesses & Consumers with Intel®.
We are also an ASUS Gold Partner, a Juniper Networks Reseller, a vmware® Solution Partner and an EMC Authorized Reseller. We began with LSI® Corporation as an ISV/VAR are now an LSI® Preferred Partner.
We also build our own line of high-speed, Paradox™ Business Workstations designed for 24/7 operation, with a primary focus on storage arrays, speed and enterprise backup and restore.
We hand picked the Partners we represent, since their products and services are second to none. Learn more about our Solutions...